9.4.13

My 10 SL firsts

My picture is unrelated, I just loved my new bag so I had to show it :D
I decided to jump on the SL meme train, driven by Strawberry Singh, so here are my 10 SL firsts:




  • First SL Friend: AKANJEE Yongho as he dragged me in SL
  • First SL Kiss: Windwhistle Fairweather, big crush, we met IRL. Crazy thing was: he was famous in the real world...
  • First SLex time/place/partner: with Natasha Atlas by accident :) we were in that club that had pose balls and we were trying them all
  • First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: Dave Attenborough, SL partnered and divorced 3 times. We're RL friends now
  • First SL Job: party promoter at Alpha Box. Does "camper" counts as job? :)
  • First SL Creation: hum I made very useless gymnastic ribbons but strangely people were buying them
  • First Encounter with a Linden: I don't remember but I was like: wow they are real!
  • First Encounter with a SLebrity: Tigerlily Koi from Calla. I was so impressed by her avatar, I IMed her to tell her one day i will look like her. And she gave me the hair she was wearing <3
  • First SL Sim you fell in love with: Akeyo: the hidden undergrounds, you had to know where they are to fall inside (walk inside the cubes to discover the hidden place). Not sure it's still there. But the sim is still very cool to explore
  • First SL Blog Post: 15th September 2007 for the opening of Digital Eyes Gallery
  • 2 comments:

    1. Yay I am so happy that you did the meme and totally LOL'd that you slexed by accident! LOL Thanks for participating. <3

      ReplyDelete
    2. Haha yeah... the club was empty so we couldn't guess it was *that* kind of club :D
      I want to catch up with the other memes now...

      ReplyDelete