AVZ from SL to RL

Last night I was about to style some very large pants when my SL husband Hern Worsley from AVZ logs in and tells me: what do you think you're doing? I said, I'm about to blog those pants, they're fun! And he stopped me from doing it saying I was about to make a terrible fashion faux pas. So I thought ok, fine, I'll blog his creations then. Sadly, his store is long gone. Some avatars still IM me to ask me when he'll be back (if you're old enough in SL you must have heard from AVZ). A few pieces are left on the MP.
I met Hern in SL about 7 years ago, he became one of my best friend inworld and IRL. Last weekend I visited his country and we met in real for the first time. It was amazing! Second Life made me meet such amazing talents, I'll always be thankful to the Lab for that.
Hair: AVZ ~ Dark Garden Hair
Mask: AVZ ~ Climatix mask
Boots: AVZ ~ Bolted Boots
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Hui-Fair
Shape: HelaMiyo :: Shape Akiko
Dress: Indyra Originals Mesh: Madrigal Set
Gloves: SiniStyle Lilith Sleeves
Leggins: Leaf - Fishnet Leggings
Pose: HelaMiyo :: Poses Gown

Comments