My favorite mesh designer is...


My favorite mesh designer in SL is are... the template makers! Seriously it is hard to find good mesh clothes and often those who can do original mesh end up selling full perms. It 's not easy to guess who can create in SL and who can't. So now when I go shop, I often wonder did he or she really created that beautiful piece? In the case of my dress it was easy to find as the "designer" didn't even used the textures he bought as full perm. He just used the example provided in the folder. So the creator here is the original full perm vendor.

Dress: Creative Studio Shoulder dress
Boots: [ hoorenbeek ] Siren Boots - Black (previous gift)
Bag: Celestial Studios Hobo Bag - Black Suede (no more shop)
Necklace: +grasp+/Layered necklace (previous gift)
Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Nash (previous gift)
Hair: little bones. Feline (group gift)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Light skin - my sweet vampire D (previous gift)
Pose: HelaMiyo High fashion

Comments