Winter beats


Last night I met an awesome blogger, EmanonLaernu, and I told her I was going to style something with feathers. But as you can see, I kind of failed. I got more inspired by the weather in my region, which is... cold!
Beanie: [NSD] Seasons Woolly Hat (previous gift)
Scarf with necklace: *BOOM* Cowled Pepper (previous gift)
Cardigan: INDI Designs - Hooded Knit cardigan black (previous gift)
Top: !O: Basics Thrash Tank [NUDIST] (previous gift)
Pants: **DECO - Her Bandit Cargos**
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Moxie Coal
Gloves: Indyra Originals - Kidskin gloves: Black (previous gift)
Sunglasses: ROLE OPTIC GLASSES SG 90 - Socialite III
Skin: *League* Skin Taylor Sunkiss -BloodRed
Pose: HelaMiyo :: Poses Fast Fashion
Music in my ears: I Break Horses "Winter Beats" (I love the name of that band, and funny random fact: the name of the singer is Maria Linden IRL)


I Break Horses - Winter Beats from Bella Union on Vimeo.

Comments