Double Threat Meme


Poses: HelaMiyo
Fans: Digital Eyes

Double Threat Meme

Two online screen names you’ve had: Morgan Kincess (left) and Miyoko Magic (right)
Two video games you’ve played: Tekken but like really a lot! That's it
Two things you love about Second Life: the people from all around the world living in peace and harmony (look at the news RL, it's not like that in the real world) and all the amazing talents that I had the chance to meet. This wouldn't have been possible otherwise.
Two things you’ve done in Second Life: I'm 8 years old so I'll choose the 2 things I'm most proud of: 1) booking RL DJ Luke Slater for the 2nd anniversary of our record label Mote Evolver and 2) organising from scratch the album release party of RL DJ Cari Lekebusch "State of the Art"
Two things you still want to do in Second Life: I want to marry Rahpture for marketing reasons but he doesn't want to. And I want to take more mesh classes
Two things you like about your Second Life avatar: avatars* I dont know, they're cute and nice :)
Two of your Second Life Pet Peeves: disproportionate stretched photos on blogs or on vendors (they make my eyes bleed)! And people who send scam messages in groups.
Two things you did as a newb that you’re embarrassed of: well back in 2006 it was usual to ask for lindens to cyber... The word is not embarrassed but more disgusted. And the second is: I accidentally had virtual sex with a RL friend, we were running around exploring and jumping on all pose balls we found, and at some point we were doing it. We never spoke about it after that.
Two of your closest friends in Second Life: Mantis Oh and Hern Worsley
Two of the most beloved things in your inventory: the fans my alt makes, I never go out IRL without a fan so my alt is making them in SL. And the ring Rahpture offered me from Empyrean Forge (or my AVZ Mekahooves, ok that's 3 things)

Comments

  1. Those scam messages in groups are the worst! So many people get trapped with those. Thanks for participating! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment