Take the world

Pose: HelaMiyo :: Poses Surreal, to be released at Pose Fair on April 11th...
Hair: .LeLutka.Sheena (gift)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Amelie skin - Silent Doll (previous gift)
Dress : Yasum*MESH*Cutie Minidress* (group gift)
Chaps: Yasum*MESH*Cutie Chaps 2* (group gift)

A few years ago in SL, I received a notice from a shop called She Wants Revenge and there was a video link with it. The video was from the RL band She Wants Revenge and I immediately loved the band. The SL shop is long gone now and even if I found it was a bad idea to take the name of a RL band to name your SL brand, I was very thankful because I discovered one of my favorite bands in the world. Later I wrote to one of the member of the band and found out that he is also a photographer and that we use the same camera. He did that beautiful video with this camera (for the RL photographers out there it's a Canon 5D Mark II):

 

Comments