HelaMiyo :: Pose :: Subtle



It seems that I am holding my shadow's hand...
Pose: HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Subtle. Back from Pose Fair to the mainstore
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jill -  variety. I can't stop returning to Truth to get more colors
Dress: *ZD* Lia Mesh Dress. Typically the kind of dress I want IRL after I got it in SL
Jewels: Cosmo 4th Anniversary Gift Box -EMO-tions. My inventory is at 85% made of gifts
Sunglasses: ::ZED:: Womens Silver Sunglasses. If you follow this blog, you'll notice I didn't take them off since the last post. Thing is, IRL, pilot glasses will never suit my face, which makes me a bit sad. So thanks to SL, I can wear some!
Boots: ::Duh!:: Women's Grey Cowboy Boots. Old group gift. Well, that is vintage SL. There are even some invisi prims in the folder. That should tell you how old those boots are

Comments