HelaMiyo's 9th anniversary group gifts


HelaMiyo is 9 years old so to celebrate I decide to set up the poses from the 9 of the 1st packs I created as group gift dollarbies. Available only inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kusanagi/224/214/574

All our poses are unisex unless you decide they are not ;) and all the poses are based on stories that happened to me or passionate me:
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Butoh = a form of Japanese dance theater that encompasses a diverse range of activities, techniques and motivations for dance, performance, or movement. I find it fascinating.
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Classic Dance = the 1st style of dance that I learned as a child.
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Drama = SL made me discover what this is as 2 close friends were into it. I have a total disinterest for it but I thought that there was a market for it in SL :)
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Ego = I worked in music at some points of my life, so I had lots of huge egos around me. I don't think it's a bad thing if you're a talented artist.
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Express yourself = yes, I'm a Madonna fan and I love the live choreography from the Blond Ambition Tour (even that one side step that I train to do for years when no one is watching but never manage to correctly do).
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Fast Fashion = I worked in fashion as photographer and the name is also a play on word as I'm a Depeche Mode fan and once a clueless journalist translated the band's name telling them is means ""fast fashion". When in fact "Depeche" in French means "news" and Depeche Mode was a French fashion magazine they took their name from.
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Harajuku = my lil brother is a DJ in Tokyo and he toured with some Harajukus and I just love their universe
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Jump = I was lucky to meet some Madonna's dancers who were doing some parkour. Those 5 poses are the basic jumps they train to do
HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Sofia B = Inspired by the most beautiful and my favourite dancer on earth, Sofia Boutella. Seeing her perform on stage changed my life.

Another secret: except for the crazy jumps that I am not trained to do safely, I do try all the poses I create on myself. So I got those mirrors not far from the desk and my neighbours must think I'm crazy if they see me work...
Now you know a bit more about the working process behind HelaMiyo poses and my inspirations. I hope that they will also inspire you to take awesome pictures.
And I love to see your creations so don't hesitate to share in HelaMiyo Flickr group
Miyoko Magic <3

Comments