I have joined the clone army



It's the end of the world, I have decided to join the clone army: this is my 1st post with a mesh head! I tried to resist as much as I could as 1) I worked on my face (my beau-ti-ful face <3 ) for almost 10 years and 2) even if we can change the mesh heads a tiny bit, let's face it, we all look like we come from the same village where everybody is related but we all deny it and don't want to talk about it.
Hashtag FirstWorldProblems
Pose: HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Drama (perfect name for my situation and part of the anniversary group gifts) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kusanagi/224/214/574
Head: [AK] Lulu
Skin: E. Vary - Lina Skin (group gift)
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Manami
Arm warmers: >glYph< Warmers black 
Body: Luas Susanne Body Black
Head piece: [sYs] KALT crown (previous gift)
Collar: Simplecandy - Mesh Massacre Collar

Heidi this one is for you ;)

Comments