Curse you Linden Lab!


Curse you Linden Lab for taking half of the money I earned last month by accident this month and not giving me one proper explanation on why you did that. They fixed it with a vague apology after I complained. Otherwise they wouldn't have sent me my money back. It was probably my worst SL experience in 11 years. So yes, Linden lab does mistakes. But if you ask me, their biggest mistake is Sansar. We don't want Sansar, we want a better Second Life *wink wink*

HelaMiyo :: Poses :: In the desert @ The Chapter Four
Hat: Safira - The Witch Hat (gift)
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] Ice Crystals Special Edition Skin Set (previous gift)
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Ira (gift)
Eyes: :[P]:- Galli & Lotus Eyes (gift)
Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipsticks/Lipgloss
Outfit: TETRA - Deep-V Velvet Jumpsuit 
Veils: part of !TWA!Elornia Beliata Gown Set-Elderberry (group gift)
Gloves: ...:::SD:::... Long Slim Black Leather Gloves
Shoes: AsteroidBox. As if Platforms (gift)
Chocker: NYU - Bats!!! Choker (gift)
Bento hands hud: UNKO - Enhanced Hand 

Comments