Maxwell Graf also does clothes


I think we've all read that two members of our community, Maxwell Graf and Lyyric Fei, needed help and they asked for it in a humble and discreet call asking to purchase their items at Rustica. I didn't need any furniture but I went to the shop anyway, just in case. And to my surprise, I found that Rustica has 2 sub brands for clothes and they have made this super awesome belt (exactly like one I look for IRL!). So go visit that place and buy all you can! <3

Credits:
Belt: Rustica - studded mesh belt Leather/Silver
Pose: HelaMiyo :: Poses :: In the desert @ The Chapter Four
Hat: JfL Real Hats - Worn Fedora hat
Hair: enVOGUE - Elissa (previous gift)
Poncho: LivGlam (previous gift)
Jeans: Izzie's (previous gift)
Body: Countdown La Mode
Scarf: C'est la vie ! (group gift)
Boots: Hilly Haalan (gift)

Comments