We want blood!


One advantage of collecting tons of stuff and not knowing what you have in your inventory (how one can remember their 70.000 items??) is that you can have nice surprises sometimes. Like yesterday, I told my friend: I think I want to be a bloody dead ghost for Halloween. So I typed in my inventory search box: blood

HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Zombie (Gift for Ironwood Hills hunt < one of the best hunts of the year and the sim is amazing for pictures and you can even rez there)
Chair: _i7 & 7mad;Ravens_argh! patio chair_Special Edition (gift at Ironwood Hills hunt)
Eyes:  Real Eyes Real HD2 SCLERA
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] Ice Crystals Special Edition Skin Set (previous gift)
Hair: Stealthic - Reprise
Dress: *KOM - BloodyMary dress @ The Chapter Four
Shoes: `LISAN` Cute shoes BLOOD  (previous gift)
Axe: (mad world) Wolfhunter Axe
Knife: KiB Designs - Knife Headband - Halloween Gift
Necklace: [Fetch] Wayward Necklace - My Lover's Blood (previous gift)
Necklace: ::TI:: Bloody Horror Nacklace (previous gift)
Blood:
The Ugly & Beautiful Designs + Bloody Tears + (gift)
[CX] Blinded (Blood Layer) (group gift)
[CX] Bloody Tongue (group gift)
Mercier .Blood Bank
Le Forme Bloody Gloves (previous gift)
sf design bloody mouth tattoo




Comments